Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2007

A Day with Greta and the Triplets...

My english is getting better and better I think...and to share all my experiences with YOU, I'm writing in english today...Enjoy the pictures of a "normal week" in my actual life :)
.
Waiting till the Coockies are done is sooo hard! This is Jackson playing hide-and-seek ;) What fun! :)
.
Yeah...Halloween is gonna come soon - We made pumpkins for Oma and Opa :) Doesn't look bad, does it?
.

COOKING-ACTION
.
.
Last week, We made Cookies all together. You could also call it: Making the kitchen as messy as it can be...;) But it was really fun...and SOOO yummie!
.
Oh well....this is Noah, The Chief-cook;)
.
;) OLMOUST RAEDDIEEEEEE!
.
Hey, and that's what it looked like when it was done...not bad I think...! (Sorry I didn't take a picture of the kitchen...;) ).
.
.
We built a cave...all the animals were living in there! And we have A LOT of them...;)!
.
The fobidden things are always the best...that's why Noah LOVES my bathroom...;)
.
We CAN behave like we would be SOOO sweet...;) (But most of the time we don't want to... :p ).
.

Hope you were havin' fun looking trough the pics... :)
Love, Greta

Keine Kommentare: